Lead Biomedical Equipment Technician
We are looking for a FT, permanent, Lead Biomedical Equipment Technician/Clinical Engineer for the leading health IT vendor in the US. This role will be embedded at a large university health system in Missouri.
Pay: Competitive plus excellent benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Missouri (need to reside in the Columbia, MO area or be willing to relocate to there)
The Biomedical Equipment Technician will provide technical support to medical equipment users and manage medical equipment maintenance, calibration, and service.
- Troubleshoot complex medical equipment and systems to determine the cause of problem and record results as well as recommend changes in test methods or equipment as needed for medical equipment testing.
- Maintenance and calibration of complex medical equipment to industry standards including preventive maintenance on all assigned medical equipment.
- Safety inspections including initiating any necessary service for routine and high-risk medical equipment.
- Coordination of equipment installations, including planning, scheduling, and oversight.
- Asset management including maintenance scheduling and parts tracking.
- Assist in the investigation and reporting of incidents involving medical devices.
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Computer Information Systems, Biomedical Equipment Technology, or related field.
- 3-7 years clinical engineering work experience.
- Current certification or the ability to ascertain within first year of employment. Certified Biomedical Engineering Technologist (BMET) and/or Certified Biomedical Equipment Technologist (CBET) and/or Certified Radiology Equipment Specialist (CRES) – AAMI Credentials Institute (ACI)
- Onsite hospital clinical equipment maintenance work experience
- Military biomedical equipment training is a plus (not required)
- Working knowledge of Siemens Imaging modalities is a plus (not required)
- Must reside in or around (or be willing to relocate to) Columbia, MO area.
Senior Tableau Developer
National health IT vendor is looking for a FT, permanent Tableau Engineer.
Offers: Full Time Role with Competitive Base Salary + Full Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Travel Required: Minimal
- Looking for a Snr Tableau developer to engineer a new analytics dashboard product for a leading healthcare IT company specializing in diabetes treatment technology. They need to find someone who is not only strong in Tableau but who also is comfortable in the healthcare domain and interested in product development and leadership.
Family Medicine Physician
We are looking for a FT, permanent Family Medicine Physician to work at a brand new, state of the art, employee/family Wellness Center, built and run by the leading health technology company in the US.
Pay: Competitive salary plus full benefits (see below)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kansas City area (assisted relocation)
This position comes with low on-call volume, no hospital rounds, and more time to spend with patients and focus on quality of patient care. Our client and your employer is the leading healthcare IT company in the world. They have built (and continue to build) state of the art, primary care, Wellness Centers for large companies/organizations around the country. You would be the sole MD. There will be a permanent office manager/RN, a chiropractor, an on-site pharmacy, athletic trainer and massage therapist. You will be able to spend as much time as you need with patients as this clinic is only interested in patient outcomes and not volume based on business. The physician will have paid malpractice insurance and a full package of benefits from a 401K to a flex PTO plan. Salary would be over $200,000 and a moving package will be offered. You would focus on primary care for employees and their families including children from 2 years of age. The facility is also a test site for the very latest healthcare technology and information systems. With the health center’s proactive, educative approach, patients are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices. Focused on wellness, this health center will be unlike any other medical practice or corporate clinic.
As a Family Medicine Physician you will conduct exams and develop plans to evaluate and treat injuries, acute illnesses, and chronic conditions. This includes educating patients on preventive care, referring to specialists, prescribing medications, and performing minor surgical interventions, diagnostic tests, and screening evaluations. You will also coordinate with the members of the care team including RN, medical assistants, and other clinical staff as needed.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified Physician with the American Board of Family Medicine
- DEA Certification- Federal and State Drug Enforcement Administration
- Current licensure in the state of Missouri
- Current Basic Life Support Certification
- At least 3 years of work experience in Family Practice medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification (preferred, not required)
Pay: $90,000 to $120,000 negotiable
Job Type: Permanent
Location: TX, MA or remote
Remote Option: Yes
Travel Required: minimal
Health system has recently acquired 9 hospitals and is beginning a large data integration project. They need to hire two Data Warehouse Engineers as soon as possible.
Job: Data Warehouse Engineer
Health System’s Software Development department is looking for a driven, pragmatic Data Engineer with real-world experience creating and maintaining enterprise-grade data solutions in the cloud. Utilizing industry-leading technologies and modern architectural concepts, the Data Engineer will provide expertise in multiple areas including data systems design, web-based workflows (ETL), advanced analytics, BI, Big Data, cloud storage and cloud processing.
- Design, build and implement enterprise-grade data solutions for large-scale, multi-tenant web applications
• Produce high-quality, well architected solutions with an upfront focus on testing and long-term support
• Ensure best practices and industry standard patterns are utilized whenever possible
• Actively review existing code and other developers' work and provide feedback
• Collaborate with developers and analysts on technical and functional designs
• Work with the Product Owner and key stakeholders to fully understand functional requirements for enhancements and new products
• Assist with project scoping, sprint and release planning
• Work with QA and DevOps to perform unit/integrated testing and assist with development of automation strategies and tools
• Collaborate with DevOps to help identify areas for performance improvement
• Advocate Agile Software Development principles and practices
• Participate and assist in conducting daily scrum meetings
• Contribute to team body of knowledge by educating colleagues on industry developments and new client-side technologies
• BA/BS/MS in Computer Science or related 4+-year technical degree
• 3+ years of experience in data engineering, or equivalent DBA + software development
Skills (Please note: Employer is looking for a solid mix of the following; employer doesn’t expect candidate to know all of these.)
• Solid background in computer science and mathematics
• Proficient with relational database management systems, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
• Proficient with SQL and preferably with T-SQL
• Demonstrated experience developing and supporting high performance batch extract, transform, cleanse and load processes using industry standard tools such as SQL Server Integration Services
• Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
• Experience with BI tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI, Tableau
• Experience with real-time data processing and integration in the cloud (IoT) with technology like Microsoft Azure Stream Analytics
• Knowledge and some experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, HDInsight, Azure Data Lake
• Proficient in object-oriented programming concepts and development techniques
• Proficient with at least one OO language, preferably C#
• Experience with server-side frameworks and environments such as ASP.NET MVC, Python, PHP, Node
• Knowledge of ORM tools like Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper
• Knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and related architectural styles using REST, SOAP, RPC, XML,
• Experience with modern distributed version control systems like Git
• Experience with test, build, deploy (CI) software such as Microsoft Team Services, Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
• Experience with an integrated development environment (IDE), preferably Visual Studio
• Experience working in an Agile-based development environment and knowledge of different methods such as Scrum, Feature-driven development (FDD) and Kanban
Also: Great to have knowledge of data management (querying, extraction, validation) within Lawson Financial application databases including General Ledger, Supply Chain Management/Materials Management, Accounts Payable, Human Resources, Payroll/Personnel.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong desire to seek out and learn new technologies and development practices
• Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to changing priorities and requests
• Ability to thrive under pressure and take control of urgent and demanding issues
About Development department
“HealthCare System is working on something profoundly different. We have an unwavering commitment to enhancing care delivery with the use of cutting edge technology and we are looking for highly skilled engineers with the desire to apply their talents to something genuinely valuable. It's time to truly advance the way we provide care.
“The Software Engineering team is focused on advanced web-based application development utilizing industry leading predictive modeling and cloud computing to provide elegant, innovative solutions in a myriad of care settings. We believe in a culture of trust, open communication and regular collaboration that allows the cultivation of team harmony. Our environment values hard work, creativity and a devotion to learning. We love to be challenged, have an innate need to solve problems and enjoy unparalleled satisfaction from delivering beautifully crafted solutions.”
Director, Head of Drug Product Development and Manufacturing
- Biopharmaceutical corporation is looking to hire a MS/PhD with 10+ years of pharmaceutical drug product development experience in gene therapy and biologics, including experience in early stage and late stage development programs, and launch/commercial stage products.
Pay: High salary
Job Type: Permanent
Travel Required: 10 - 30%
- Leads formulation development for AAV gene therapies including drug product process development, packaging development, tech transfer support, and drug product characterization
- Guides, designs and executes activities from early phase development through lifecycle management, for both gene therapy and therapeutic programs
- Direct external CMOs for drug formulation development and drug product manufacturing
- Supports GMP manufacturing including PIP, data monitoring and data analysis, troubleshooting manufacturing issues, and deviation closeout as appropriate
- Maintains currency with applicable global regulations and industry standards. Prepare source documents to support regulatory filing, review the dossier
- MS/PhD and 10+ years of pharmaceutical drug product development experience in gene therapy and biologics, including suspension, fill/finish, and prefilled syringe
- Experience in early stage and late stage development programs, and launch/commercial stage products
- Willingness to travel 10-30%
Technical Application Specialist
- We are looking for a permanent Technical Application Specialist for an international Life Sciences company’s sample management software suite. This application specialist will support USA based customers. The candidate should expect some travel (but not regular travel) to customer sites. The technical aspect of the role is focused on SQL scripting of configuration in the company’s sample management software Oracle database, and on enabling the integration of robotic automation systems (liquid handlers, automated stores, etc.)
Compensation: Competitive base plus full benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Live anywhere (East preferable)
The role involves:
- Gaining a broad knowledge of the functionality and detailed workings of company’s sample management software suite
- Working closely with Business Analysts to understand requirements and document the required configuration
- Implementing new systems and updates to existing systems, largely through the use of configuration in the Oracle database
- Performing on-site installations and upgrades, integration testing, and troubleshooting of sample management software with hardware (liquid handlers, automated stores, etc.)
- Developing and delivering customer training
- Providing guidance to customers on migrating existing data into company’s sample management software suite
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain an active, visible, ongoing, and excellent working relationship with customers and demonstrate an ability to build a rapport with key customer business representatives
- Understand the customer’s business processes and translate these to software suite workflows
- Provide, organize and maintain communication to the Software Development Group based on customer feedback and customer reported issues. This may include highlighting improvements to customer support and application installation issues; customer feedback for ongoing product development and process improvement; demonstrating personal time management by delivering work to agreed deadlines; follow Project Management processes and, possibly, make use of MS Project or other task / time management tools
- Report into an Application Consultant Team Leader in UK
Need to have:
- Experience with pharma compound management software (i.e., HighRes Biosolutions, Titian’s Mosaic, Genedata etc.)
- Degree-level educated in a numerate discipline
- A technical background in software, research informatics, engineering or other relevant area
- 2+years of experience in support role of customer data management and software solutions
- Strong, excellent, proven customer relationship skills
- Proficient in Oracle SQL
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with a variety of 3rd party software and hardware systems
- Good time estimation, task switching and prioritization skills; ability to plan personal workload to meet varying multiple project or task deadlines
- Excellent internal and external verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic, both alone and as part of a team
- Ability to work well in remote, non-supervised customer locations
- A valid US Passport
- A valid US Driver’s License
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the implementation and configuration of lab automation systems, e.g. robotic liquid handlers, automated stores, tube / rack scanners, electronic balances.
- Relevant life science / pharmaceutical industry experience is useful, preferably in drug discovery
- Familiarity with sample management operations and systems
- A complete package including:
- company sponsored medical, dental, life and disability insurance,
- 3 weeks company-paid vacation increasing to 4 weeks at the employee’s 5th anniversary
- 11 company-paid holidays
- 5 personal time off days
- company sponsored 401k plan.
- About company: This is a software company providing solutions to the Life Sciences industry. Their flagship software product is used by most of the top 20 bio-pharmaceutical companies to aid them in the pursuit of more rapid drug discovery. Company was established in 1999. It is privately owned and funded, and profitable. Company has around 10 US-based staff, in sales and support. Most of these staff are based in the US office in MA; others work from home offices spread throughout the country. Company’s main Europe office has 70 staff.
Pay: open - $100,000+ base
Job Type: Permanent
Travel Required: Yes
Consulting firm looking to add to their sales team. Looking for sales reps with a good track record of selling consulting contracts for staff augmentation to hospitals and health systems. Experience selling to Cerner hospitals is key.
Pay: $75/hr - $95/hr
Job Type: Contractor or Permanent
Remote Option: No
Travel Required: different options including mostly remote
Need experienced builders in any of the following:
Cerner Charge Services
Cerner Case Management