Will need to hit the ground running on current Cerner Ambulatory project (currently in System Testing, preparing for Integrated Testing)Requirementsa. Direct experience planning and facilitating the execution of Unit / System, Claims, CDM, Integrated, and User Acceptance Testing on Cerner Millennium (Ambulatory strongly preferred)b. Experience coordinating issue resolution and interfacing with Cerner Consultingc. Superior Understanding of IT Testing methodology and Clinical / Revenue Cycle Ambulatory workflowsd. Strong Project Management / Coordination abilities – proven ability to adapt to customer demands and communicate effectively to executive stakeholders and team members alikee. Strong documentation & MS Excel skillsf. Cerner Patient Accounting testing experience strongly preferredg. Experience / Knowledge of working with Clinicians within a Health Systemh. Working knowledge of ECW and Cerner Ambulatory (a big plus if they have experience with both)d.) Key Deliverables / Scopei. Finalize documentation of Test Strategy Narrative documentii. Facilitate the creation of Test Scriptsiii. Manage System, Claims, CDM, Integrated & End User Acceptance Testingiv. Daily Issue Reports & Issue Status Calls – assertive nature is needed to ensure timely resolution of open issuesv. Ensure evidence of testing is properly organized and archived for audit purposes
Hospital is converting from McKesson to Cerner. The contract is initially for 6 months with a right to hire clause. Key is prior experience managing Cerner Millennium applications. Person needs to have been a former manager of an IT department and have heavy Cerner experience.
Join a healthcare contract consulting firm. Need to good at hands-on sourcing of candidates to fill open requisitions at client hospitals and then have the ability to walk the candidate through the process of getting of getting hired by the client. Need to be knowledgeable about different healthcare information systems software like Cerner, Epic, Meditech etc.
Consulting firm seeks a Cerner Revenue Cycle Analyst. The analyst will be responsible for applying their enterprise healthcare revenue cycle knowledge in client facing roles while facilitating interdisciplinary meetings for Cerner Millennium suite of solution implementations focused around revenue cycle. This role will capture/document current state workflows, policies and procedure, and key performance indicators used by the client to facilitate the creation of future state workflows, policies and procedures, and key performance indicators to assist clients in their Cerner Millennium solution implementations. Responsibilities include high degree of comfort facilitating client facing meetings, capturing notes / decisions from these meeting and planning next steps in the implementation process, keeping the client and Cerner Solution Consultant on schedule. Working experience using Cerner Patient Accounting, Cerner Charges Services (Tiering Logic), Cerner Pricing tool, and operational working knowledge of all revenue cycle functions from Patient Access to GL.
Experience and Skills:
· Minimum BA/BS degree in related healthcare field or Information Technology
· Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) Certification preferred
· Current consulting experience as a Business Analyst in a client facing role with Patient Financial Services (Billing/Remits/Adjustments/Denials) and Charge Description Master down to the clinical unit/department level mapping order descriptions to CDM descriptions
· Recent experience implementing Enterprise Healthcare Information Systems
· Experience with MS Visio workflow diagram creation preferred
· Experience with Go To Meeting in order to schedule/facilitate meetings
· Experience submitting weekly status reports as well as time and expenses
· Knowledge of regulatory standards such as Meaningful Use, HIPAA, etc.
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%