- 5-7 years of healthcare consulting, management or process improvement experience
- Bachelors degree in business, healthcare or related field
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certification from a nationally-recognized body in a quality improvement methodology/toolset such as Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management, etc. Certification in additional toolsets may be required as organizational needs evolve.
- Prosci Change Management Certification
What we're looking for in you:
- A good communicator who can communicate with staff at all levels, provide clear direction and effectively pass critical information.
- A leader in technical resources who can mentor, train and develop IT staff with different experience levels and assist in implementing new procedures and corrective actions to improve team performance and develop team resources effectively.
- A positive minded professional who can understand and communicate key administrative and clinical goals and results to the team so that work is aligned with corporate initiatives.
Proficiency with and an understanding of EPIC systems highly preferred.
What you'll do:
- Oversee analysts and support staff responsible for implementation, support, and maintenance of EPICare Ambulatory, associated modules, and a variety of 3rd party Health IT systems/vendors.
- Analyze operational workload of staff, and recommend improvements in staffing models or adjustments in workload to maintain an optimal balance between workload and capacity.
- Ensure the team responds effectively and in a timely manner to inquiries from a wide customer base, which may include patients, providers, and administrative staff.
What they offer you:
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Position/Technology Specific Training
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Health-related field, or Associate of Arts Degree in Data Processing or completion of Vocational/Technical training for service management with a minimum of two years supervisory or management experience.
- Experience: Two years of supervisory experience in information technology. Five years of experience in information systems or clinical practice. Minimum of one-year exposure to EPIC EMR systems, with additional EPIC experience, strongly preferred. Additional Years of experience with other Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems may substitute for EPIC experience. Bachelor’s degree may substitute for two years of experience.
- EPIC certifications related to Cadence, Prelude, Resolute Professional Billing, Ambulatory, Wisdom, or Willow preferred. Other EPIC certifications in clinical, revenue cycle or access management related modules may substitute.
Important skills:Communication - must be able to talk with all levels of staff from entry level to providers to C level.Leadership - challenging team to supervise so need someone dynamic and who can manage lots of different personalities and level of experience.Supervisory experience a must - we need someone who knows their way around personnel management.
We need a Cerner Project Manager for a consulting company's client in the Southeast. Someone who has run a project for an enterprise. The client is converting their registration and scheduling functions from GE/CB and Cerner/Soarian to Cerner Millennium. Thus they are requiring heavy Cerner Registration/Scheduling experience. This is an 18+ month project and starts September 1st.
Hospital has been live on Epic for 5 years. They need business intelligence consultants and developers that will be able to write queries from scratch across the gamut of clarity tables, and sometimes Caboodle data models. They are no longer rolling out foundational Epic reports except in rare cases to start on new modules. Customization is used to achieve business’ objectives as expressed by their leadership. Consultants need to excel at communicating effectively with clinical and financial subject matter experts, and can develop visual, actionable analytical reporting and dashboard solutions to aid in complex safety net healthcare initiatives.
Health system seeks an experienced Data Engineer who can create and maintain enterprise-grade data solutions in the cloud. Will provide expertise in multiple areas including data systems design, web-based workflows (ETL), advanced analytics, BI, Big Data, cloud storage and cloud processing.
Consulting firm seeks a Cerner Revenue Cycle Analyst. The analyst will be responsible for applying their enterprise healthcare revenue cycle knowledge in client facing roles while facilitating interdisciplinary meetings for Cerner Millennium suite of solution implementations focused around revenue cycle. This role will capture/document current state workflows, policies and procedure, and key performance indicators used by the client to facilitate the creation of future state workflows, policies and procedures, and key performance indicators to assist clients in their Cerner Millennium solution implementations. Responsibilities include high degree of comfort facilitating client facing meetings, capturing notes / decisions from these meeting and planning next steps in the implementation process, keeping the client and Cerner Solution Consultant on schedule. Working experience using Cerner Patient Accounting, Cerner Charges Services (Tiering Logic), Cerner Pricing tool, and operational working knowledge of all revenue cycle functions from Patient Access to GL.
Experience and Skills:
· Minimum BA/BS degree in related healthcare field or Information Technology
· Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) Certification preferred
· Current consulting experience as a Business Analyst in a client facing role with Patient Financial Services (Billing/Remits/Adjustments/Denials) and Charge Description Master down to the clinical unit/department level mapping order descriptions to CDM descriptions
· Recent experience implementing Enterprise Healthcare Information Systems
· Experience with MS Visio workflow diagram creation preferred
· Experience with Go To Meeting in order to schedule/facilitate meetings
· Experience submitting weekly status reports as well as time and expenses
· Knowledge of regulatory standards such as Meaningful Use, HIPAA, etc.
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%
Summary: The Decision Services & Integration Team advances the mission of providing world class healthcare in the community by delivering relevant information to key stakeholders to drive improvements in care quality, operational effectiveness, and risk management. The Lead Business Intelligence Developer is an expert who provides the technical and overall development and implementation of a comprehensive BI architecture.
Responsibilities: Collaborate with the Lead Data Architect, Delivery Architect, Business Analysts and the Manager of Data Services to analyze business requirements and develop business intelligence solutions. Develop views, custom reports or dashboards pursuant to business requirements. Recommend and develop extendable and state-of-the-art information delivery solutions to optimize ease of use and user adoption. Develop, adhere to, and advocate for Data Warehouse development standards, including BI best practices. Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, decision making and technical documentation. Provide estimates, project and deliverable status, and communicate progress updates to project and department managers. Lead the design of business intelligence application solutions, including database design. Collaborate with the Data Architect to design, build and maintain the data infrastructure to support business analysis. Design and deliver application/business intelligence functionality through programming and infrastructure software; provide significant hands-on technical development Configure BI tools, develop the semantic layer and metadata, and create reports and/or dashboards. Build and execute unit and integration test plans. Support agile processes for fluid delivery of data, information, and analyses to the business. Troubleshoot BI tool problems and provide technical support as needed. Performs other duties as assigned. Ability to synthesize business issues into technical solutions Experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures. Knowledge of data warehousing, OLAP, multi-dimensional, star and snowflake schemas.
Qualifications: Knowledge and experience with database design principles including referential integrity, normalization, and indexing to support application development. Strong understanding and experience in development activities for all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Understanding of agile processes. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Outstanding attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. Self starter with the ability to multitask in a dynamic work environment. Proven experience developing business intelligence solutions in one of the following frameworks: Business Objects, QlikView, Microstrategy, Cognos or Hyperion. 5 years working in healthcare or life sciences preferred. 7 years relevant work experience working in a business intelligence developer role. 5 years experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS). Expert knowledge of SQL programming languages. Exceptional candidates will have proven experience with some or all of the following technologies: web services, ASP.Net, C# , QlikView and familiarity of Microsoft Amalga. Qualifications: Bachelors degree; Computer Science, MIS or Mathematics are preferred majors.* Some key factors to help a candidate stand out would be experience working with Azure and EDW development.